Updated Opening Hours
· All Saints Estate - Open Friday, Saturday, Sundays, 10am-5pm for seated wine tastings and cashless sales. School holidays All Saints, Terrace Restaurant & Indigo Food Co. open Wednesday 8th & Thursday 9th of July.
· Anderson Winery - Closed
· Andrew Buller Wines - Open 7 days, 10am-5pm
· Buller Wines - Open 7 days, 10am-5pm for seated tastings. Booking recommended but not essential.
· Campbells Wines - Open for bottled wine sales 10am-5pm Monday to Sunday. Tastings not currently available.
· Chambers Rosewood Winery - Open daily from 9am-5pm. Tastings from 10am-4pm. Bookings highly recommended.
· Cofield Wines - Daily from 9am-5pm. Tastings from 11.30am-4pm. Bookings highly recommended.
· DeBortoli Rutherglen Estate - Open 7 days, 10am-5pm. Seated tastings available via booking.
· John Gehrig Wines - Friday, Saturday, Sunday from June 6, 10am-5pm for tastings and sales.
· Jones Winery & Vineyard - Wednesday - Sundays 10am-4pm for seated tastings. Restaurant also open.
· Lake Moodemere Estate - Open 7 days, 10am-5pm for seated tastings. Restaurant also open Wednesday to Sunday 10am-4pm.
· Morris Wines - Open 7 days from July 1st. 10am-5pm. Appointments are essential by phoning cellar door on 02 6026 7303.
· Olive Hills Estate - Open 7 days, 10am-5pm for seated tastings.
· Pfeiffer Wines - 9am-5pm Monday - Saturday. 10am-5pm Sunday. Bookings highly recommended.
· Scion - Open for tastings from 5th June. Bookings essential.
· St Leonards Vineyard - Closed
· Stanton & Killeen Wines - Open 10am-4pm daily for sales and seated tastings. No booking required.
· Valhalla Wines - Open June 6th, 7th & 8th for seated tastings. Mon-Sat by appt thereafter. Bookings essential.
· Warrabilla Wines - Open 10am-5pm for bottle sales only.
The Winemakers of Rutherglen welcome you to take a fresh look at Rutherglen and discover the broad range of exciting wines our region is famous for. Whether you appreciate our decades-old, world renowned fortified wines, prefer an elegant, aromatic white or powerful, bold red, Rutherglen is home to an unimaginable variety of award-winning wine.